The BTOES17 Highlights Video
The best moments of the Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit & Industry Awards, the largest-scale leadership level event in Operational Excellence!
With incredible keynotes from NASA, Google, Toyota and more, attendees had numerous opportunities to engage with the speakers, exhibitors and attendees. We are thrilled to say that BTOES17, taking place at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando was a full house, and firmly established itself as the largest leadership-level Operational Excellence event in the industry.
What's the Rationale for BTOES18?
The future of OpEx is Speed & Impact.
The BTOES18 vision is for Operational Excellence to be viewed as a strategic weapon every CEO relishes.
Speed and the ability to adapt to changing market conditions and effectively set up new products have always been a significant challenge for business operations. However, when new technologies and innovations accelerate, disrupting all traditional and growing industries and markets, these challenges rush to the center stage.
The expectation on Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence teams to simultaneously rapidly adapt their programs and still excel is paramount. Operational excellence offers immense, untapped opportunities for increased efficiency, lower costs and enhanced customer loyalty; which in turns the profitability and growth of the whole organization – essential in this competitive market.
However, the problem within many organizations is Operational Excellence is stagnating. Often relegated to side-shows rather than being the strategic weapon every CEO relishes. OpEx programs are stuck at the operational level or incremental improvement level, and are measuring themselves in counts of training, certifications and projects launched.
These techniques measure activity. They do not measure progress.
The current emphasis for the profession needs to be on strategy, value creation and customer experience. This lack of substance and real continuous improvement strategy to harness the true power of OpEx at the top-line level is entirely symptomatic of an eco-system in need of progressive leadership.
This event is to help "nudge" the entire Operational Excellence profession onto this more productive path.
The Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit is designed especially for the Global leaders in Continuous Improvement, Business Transformation, and Operational Excellence. The summit provides you with in-depth guidance on all aspects of Digital and Business Transformation, Innovation, Change Management, Culture Change, Strategic Alignment, Lean Deployment, and Customer Experience Excellence.
No other event utilizes our unique blend of top-tier case-studies, panel discussions, speaker roundtables, technology test-drives and more, to gain valuable insights from your peers and global market leaders within all key industries.
Packed with incredible progressive leaders, content and networking opportunities, BTOES18 will show you that when Operational Excellence is applied effectively, it will help your organization hit far harder, and move far faster than the competition.
The future of Operational Excellence is Speed & Impact.
- Learn how progressive executives in organizations across all key industries are rethinking, reshaping and adjusting the role of continuous improvement to prepare for this rapidly changing future. To transform businesses, achieve top line growth, and gain a competitive advantage. Harness the lessons from industry leaders on how to successfully embed and weave OpEx & continuous improvement into the DNA of your business culture.
- Discover how Operational Excellence is now enabling end-to-end business transformation, enabling organizations to stay through innovation, strategy execution, and being more operationally agile.
- Learn how to transform your Operational Excellence team to think strategically, using Operational Excellence to fuel, execute and manage value creation projects.
- Learn the skills to implement, and sustain a culture of Operational Excellence within your organization to help your organization sustainably embrace and embed Operational Excellence at every level.
- Gain insights into how smart organizations are increasing their competitive advantage today and in the future by transforming their business end to end, function by function and process by process.
- Learn how successful teams are applying OpEx at the strategy, value creation and customer experience level.
- No other event covers in such depth, all the challenges and applications of Operational Excellence to reshape the organization to prepare for the future and drive growth in the ever-evolving landscape
- No other event has a dedicated track on cultural transformations or strategy execution or covers in detail, better management systems, leadership thinking, & change management to move and engrain operational excellence at the strategy level, and making it sustainable and system-wide.
- This event is packed with progressive leaders, who will show you that when Operational Excellence is applied effectively, it will help your organization hit far harder, and move far faster than the competition, propelling top-line growth.
The BTOES18 vision is for Operational Excellence to be viewed as a strategic weapon every CEO relishes.
Who Will Be Attending
- CEOs, COOs CIOs, CFOs, Chief Learning Officer, Chief Excellence Officers
- Heads of / SVP & VP Global Operations, Global Operational Excellence Leader
- Heads of Innovation Deployment / Innovation Execution / Value Creation
- Heads of / VP of Business Transformation
- Heads or / VP of Business Excellence.
- Heads of Business Process Excellence / Process Excellence / Process Engineering
- Heads of Global Directors of Operational Excellence / Continuous Improvement
- Heads of Customer Experience
- Heads of Global Business Improvement
- Heads of Strategy Execution
- Heads of Change Management
- VPs of Global Operational Excellence, Global Continuous Improvement, Process Analysis, Enterprise Risk Management, Global Production & Logistics, Lean & Six Sigma, Operational Excellence & Productivity, Business Process Management.
- Business Process Management Champions
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment Leaders / Champions / Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belts
- Directors of Operations, Process Re-Engineering, Productivity, Supply Chain, BPM, Lean Six Sigma, Process Improvement, Continuous Improvement, Business Excellence, Business Reengineering, Operational Performance Solutions, Performance Excellence, Operational Excellence, Process Analysis, Transactional Services, Production, Manufacturing Excellence, Strategy, Innovation, Software Process, Business Transformation, Plant, Productivity, Software Process Improvement
- Heads of / Director of Clinical Excellence, Head of Patient Safety, VP of Clinical Outcomes, Clinical Department Head
- Managers / Lean Six Sigma Black Belts / Green Belts
- Leading Consultants, Solution Providers & Vendors.
- Press, Media, Think Tanks
From the following Industry Sectors
- Healthcare & Medical Devices
- Automotive & Transportation
- Banking, Capital Markets & Insurance
- Consumer Products & Retail
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
- Government, Armed Forces & Public Sector
- Mining & Metals
- Oil & Gas
- Power & Utilities
- Real Estate, Hospitality & Construction
Why is BTOES18 so Unique?
- The ONLY event to build its agenda through 6 months of painstaking primary research. This ensures our agenda is weighted precisely to the key challenges and future trends the industry is facing right now.
- The ONLY event to have a dedicated track focused on succeeding in Digital Transformation.
- The ONLY event to have 60+ fresh, cutting-edge speakers that are not on any other agenda, and many that have never spoken before, sharing their case studies for the first time. This is down to our in-depth research stage, unrivalled by any other OpEx event.
- The ONLY event to have no sales pitches in the agenda. Our event is full of the most progressive leadership-level practitioners, where their presentations are carefully vetted to focus on the how to, what to. Sales pitches are strictly forbidden.
- The ONLY event filled with 95+ Practical How-To Case Studies, to take home and apply straight away to your organization.
- The ONLY event looking at end-to-end transformation delivered by Operational Excellence to achieve business excellence throughout the organization.
- The ONLY event to truly focus on the future of Operational Excellence. Businesses are going through a number of disruptive trends, where the demands of the organization are rapidly changing. This event will show you how progressive leaders are using Operational Excellence as the backbone, the discipline, the framework of strategy development & execution, innovation execution, customer experience and business transformation.
- The ONLY event to have a dedicated track to address the Leadership issues of achieving system-wide, sustainable, end-to-end culture and business transformation.
- The ONLY event to go into the right level of depth, sessions and weighting within each track, where some tracks are effectively a stand-alone conference. e.g. Over 8 sessions dedicated to achieving Operational Excellence and 5 on Digital Transformation. No other event goes into this level of depth on each key theme.
- The ONLY event on the market to bring together the whole Business Transformation & Operational Excellence ecosystem with more key best-in-breed organizations in more key industries, so you can take ideas from the very best.
Why should you attend BTOES18?
- ENGAGE with Global Continuous Improvement Leaders viewing traditional Operational Excellence Culture with an eye to the future, solving real life OpEx challenges, through Roundtable discussions, panel sessions, and workshops designed to give you more direct contact with the speaker.
- DISCOVER how to align your traditional Operational Excellence methodologies with Digital Transformation and Business Innovation through our dedicated tracks.
- EXPERIENCE others’ Operational Excellence successes and failures, when industry leaders present real-life case studies on how they achieved their goals.
- RECEIVE real, practical guidance on utilizing Operational Excellence to create top line growth, with a holistic view from Strategy to Execution and Implementation of RPA and CI
- GAIN the skills and perspective necessary to fully encourage leadership understanding and buy-in for your Operational Excellence team, with our dedicated Leadership track sessions including proven techniques to guarantee buy-in.
- LEARN how to transform your Operational Excellence team to think strategically, using Operational Excellence to fuel, execute and manage value creation projects.
- TAKE HOME the skills to implement, and sustain a culture of Operational Excellence within your organization, to help your organization sustainably embrace and embed Operational Excellence at every level.
What's Different about BTOES18?
This event is created through extensive primary research with leadership-level executives in the key industry segments across the entire eco-system, to identify the key future trends, the need-to-know pressing challenges where are strong pressures to get things done, and the industry thought leaders that have addressed these issues.
Through our extensive research analysis, we identify the key themes, and the respective topics are then carefully weighted based on what the majority on the industry needs to solve, that has the biggest impact on the top-line and bottom line. You won’t find these precise considerations in any other agenda.
Our agenda creation comes first, so we know the event agenda is aligned with the need-to-know industries themes that have the biggest impact on our target audience.
Not only will you hear exceptional, how-to content, delivered by the industries top leaders, innovators, legends and key players, you are also coming to an event that is designed to be the most engaging event in the industry, creating more opportunities for meaningful conversations with your peers, and forging even greater relationships with your industry friends.
The Most Engaging Event
- More lavish gala receptions and an award dinner after party (bubbly anyone?).
- More boardroom meetings, roundtable sessions, and interactive presentation formats.
- More informal networking opportunities and breaks due to shorter presentation formats
- More upscale food service, Hot Full Service Breakfasts, Delicious Mid-Morning and Mid-Afternoon Breaks, Sit Down Full Service Plated Lunches (Filet Mignon anyone), and don’t forget the Awards Dinner on March 14, 2018.
- Networking App - Best in class, easy to use, networking tool to arrange meetings, both prior, during and post event.
6 Reasons to join us in Orlando in 2018
- The only Business Transformation & Operational Excellence event that looks at the End to End Transformation to achieve business excellence.
- 60+ fresh, cutting-edge speakers that are not on any other agenda, and many that have never spoken before, sharing their case studies for the first time.
- Get the chance to directly engage with these Global Continuous Improvement Leaders viewing traditional Operational Excellence Culture with an eye to the future, solving real life OpEx challenges, through Roundtable discussions, panel sessions, dinners, and workshops.
- Network with your operational excellence and business transformation peers facing the same challenges as you are throughout their journey. Bring back new contacts and new ideas to apply in your company.
- Look for new business solutions when you choose to – with a guarantee of no sales pitches in the agenda, attending solution providers will let you come to them, ensuring you spend your time focusing on adding real value for your own organization. Our technology test drive lets you experience new tech and software solutions in a fun and engaging way, without feeling cornered for a sale.
- Go back to your office with new, practical, customized ideas from leading experts, innovative disruptors, industry leaders, technology providers and credible consultants.
Any Questions about BTOES18?
For info regarding Delegate Registrations please call us on + 312 496 6621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (we will respond same day)
For Sponsorship, please email email@example.com.
For Speaking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Partnerships please email email@example.com.
Alternatively, drop us a message in the chat box on the bottom right of the site, and we will get back to you immediately.