Key Topics by Theme
- Current disruptive technologies: how can they be leveraged across and implemented within different businesses and industries?
- Digital revolution: understanding what it means for your sector, analysing pros and cons
- Transformation to Robotic Welding
- Digital transformation and OPEX: business transformation merging with new technologies
- New technologies and best tools to use
- The wealth of innovation in automation and the impact of automation on operational excellence
- Case Study: State Street Corporation’s operational excellence Story: Building a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Creating a culture of quality and performance excellence
- Merging traditional operational excellence with business innovation: a journey from OPEX to upstream business transformation to business innovation
- Training and mentoring: how to ensure employees engagement in the transformation and true culture change
- Cultural transformations in large enterprises: Changing organizational culture & leading organizational transformation towards the culture of innovation
- Change management and culture of change: the journey. National and international case studies
- Inspiration and leadership from within: the effective steps of securing management buy in
- Innovation as a driver of leadership culture change
- Leadership and innovation: what does the leader of the future look like?
- Changing leadership mindset and adopting lean behaviour at senior level
- New level-playing field: the impact of innovative companies on industries and markets
- Bringing innovation, improvement & ideas to life
- Innovation at different levels of maturity. How to bring the innovation mentality into the company?
- Innovation in traditional, mature industries: does being innovate within your parameters work?
- Adopting and deploying start-up mentality
- Business improvement - continuous improvement, never be complacent: how to stay ahead?
- Transformative Thinking
- New way of doing business transformation and process improvements: moving away from Lean and Six Sigma and going towards new way of forward thinking
- Business transformation success stories - how and why organisations transformed
- Examples of tailored applications of industry standard approaches to transform businesses for more effective organic growth
- How to rebound an organization from a failed OPEX launch?
- Using local experiments to solve Enterprise level problems”
- Fast-track Business Performance: The Step-by-Step Process and Real World Application of OpEx
- Innovation driven operational excellence: the pros and cons of transforming ongoing business operation
- How to manage operational excellence initiatives?
- Rebranding Operational Excellence: tools, time and money
- Synergies between BPM, OPEX and Management Systems
- OPEX and intricacy of the modern-day team management
- Growth mode companies: when to make operational excellence a key initiative
- Lean and Six Sigma now and what the tools of the future are? The new ways to look at operational excellence
- Lean Six Sigma deployment strategy and success stories
- Financial aspects of lean. Lean Financial and Data analysis
- Leadership, cultural change and progress seen through LEAN
- Keeping your strategy clear and understanding the company's end goal. One-time success vs. a profitable and sustainable business
- Strategic alignment: transforming an organisation from the inside out
- Best practices of merging business strategy and business transformation: how to move to the next level of evolution
- Renewing and rebranding terms and strategy to meet the demands of new fast paced environment and processes
- Setting out on a new OPEX project? How to keep clear scope, targets and goals
- Prioritize Opportunities with “Customer-Back” Value Propositions
- Customer Experience Excellence: How OPEX can help to improve customer satisfaction
- Customer and culture match as a guarantee of positive customer experience and a key to strong successful strategy
- Customer engagement and quantification of the effects of lean on it
- Internet of Things (IoT): understanding its applications and benefits
Any Questions about BTOES19?
For info regarding Delegate Registrations please call us on + 312 496 6621 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (we will respond same day)
For Sponsorship, please email email@example.com.
For Speaking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Partnerships please email email@example.com.
For Event Management please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, drop us a message in the chat box on the bottom right of the site, and we will get back to you immediately.