You do not have to select specific workshops or tracks right now. You can decide on the day, right up to the time just prior to the workshop/track or even switch at any point during a workshop/track, subject to room capacities.
FULL ACCESS PASS
- Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit & Industry Awards - All Sessions (Headliners, Keynotes, Tracks, Interactive Sessions). Day 2 & 3, March 22-23.
- Access to Networking App to meeting fellow attendees.
- Includes, Breakfasts, Plated Lunches, & Themed Snacks during many informal networking events throughout the day around the Grand & Palm Ballrooms.
- The Business Transformation & Operational Excellence Gala Drinks Reception, March 22.
- Access to the Awards Program
- Access Awards After-Party: March 22
- Option to Join Organized Dinners: March 23, at 7.30pm
- Invitation Only Boardroom Sessions with your Peers
- Access to Exhibitor Hall
- Post-Show Key-Takeaways Report
- Access to Regional Meet-Ups Post Event
- Book-Signings and Giveaways
ALL ACCESS PASS
ULTIMATE ACCESS PASS
TOTAL ACCESS PASS
We understand the value of team knowledge-sharing, and encourage the holding of team meetings & events around the summit.
Hence, team bookings from the same company receive the following discounts.
Discounts apply off the FULL PRICE only, and cannot be applied retrospectively if some team members have already booked.
Obtaining the team discount is simple. Please click the orange register button above, and when you get to the registration site, use the respective Registration Code below.
You do not have to book the entire team together at the same time, but you are expected to meet the threshold and any deadline dates, to qualify for that discount to avoid your price being readjusted to the appropriate discount level or full price. You can also book under one name, and edit the attendees names later.
Team Discounts Reduce on February 6.
These team discounts apply to the FULL, ALL, ULTIMATE AND TOTAL ACCESS PASSES ONLY
Teams of 3+ receive a 25% discount with Registration Code: BTOES25
Teams of 5+ receive a 30% discount with Registration Code: BTOES30
Teams of 7+ receive a 35% discount with Registration Code: BTOES35
Teams of 10+ receive a 40% discount with Registration Code: BTOES40
For ONE DAY PRODUCTS - E.G. WORKSHOP DAYS, the following discounts apply
Teams of 7+ receive a 20% discount with Registration Code: BTOES35
Payment Information & Early Bird Discount
If you have received an Early Bird Discount Price, payment must be received by that Registration Deadline to apply. Invoices will be automatically increased to the higher standard price for payments not received.
Payment Methods for Due Invoices:
1. By Credit Card, If you wish to choose Credit Card, please put your Credit Card details on this invoice and fax to our secure fax line: 800-959-6561 or 1-312-873-4331. Information required is Card Type, Name on Card, Card Number, Expiry Date and Verification Code
3. By Bank Transfer to our USD account, Account Name: Proqis, Account No: 65218333, Sort Code: 20-35-93, IBAN: GB78 BARC 2035 9365 2183 33, SWIFTBIC: BARCGB22. Barclays Bank Plc, 153 Chiswick High Road, London. W4 2EA. United Kingdom.
Proqis reserves the right to make changes to any aspect of the programme, agenda and speakers, and can also cancel events if enrolment criteria are not met, or when conditions beyond its control prevail. Every effort will be made to contact each delegate/sponsor/exhibitor if the event is cancelled. If an event is not held for any reason, Proqis's liability is limited to the refund of the registration fee or the value of this invoice (whichever is lower) only.
Delegate/Exhibitor/Sponsor Cancellation Policy: See Congress Website.
Payment includes refreshments, lunches and delegate pack and meeting materials.